Data protection statement
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person.
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data here are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The responsible party for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Hebben&Binke GbR, Uppenkampstiege 15, 48147 Münster, Germany, Tel: 025829965606, e-mail: email@example.com. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data..
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (eg orders or requests to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https://" and the lock icon in your browser line..
2) Data collection when visiting our website.
When you merely use our website for information purposes, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you access our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:.
- Our visited website
- The date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (if applicable: in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently, should concrete indications point to an illegal use..
To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie..
In part, the cookies serve to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as individual cookies implemented by us also process personal data, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit..
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the paragraphs below..
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this for each browser at the following links:.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form is evident from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary..
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution.
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data provided by you for the purpose of processing the contract. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after the expiry of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data was reserved by our side, about which we inform you accordingly below..
6) Data processing for order processing.
6.1 To process your order, we cooperate with the following service provider(s), which support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information..
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the framework of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we inform explicitly about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is here Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO..
6.2 Use of special service providers for order processing and fulfillment.
6.3 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers).
- Amazon Pay
. - Paypal
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment processing. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only to the extent necessary for the payment processing.
. You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data, provided that this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
7) Rights of the data subject.
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the intended storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing that concern you, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR when your data are transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you is verified, if you refuse to delete your data because of unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT OF REVIEW
If WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF AN INTEREST CONSIDERATION ON THE BASIS OF OUR EXCEEDING INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON GROUNDS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
If YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE..
If YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF RESISTANCE, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of storage of personal data.
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the performance of the contract or contract initiation and/or no legitimate interest on our part in the continued storage..